Leadership Development Strategist & Facilitator
- Loves being a part of others’ transition from Doer/Manager to Leader.
- Believes deeply in facilitated, experiential learning.
- Brings a contagious energy to his work.
- Works to inspire and develop confidence and authenticity.
- Is committed to his own growth…daily.
He has spent 25 years facilitating experiential learning, helping individuals in organizations and corporations develop the leadership skills necessary to succeed in environments of intense and constant change.
Professionally: Jim is a leadership program developer and facilitator, coach, and mentor.
Personally: Jim is a husband, friend, athlete, and wilderness adventurer.